Enter your email to receive a password reset link.
Buying on OneChoice.no
Easy Steps To Get Your Work Done in OneChoice.no:
You can use OneChoice.no's search and side filters, to find the right services and freelancers for your project. Once you've found a service you'd like to order, click the service, read about the service, chat with the freelancer, and order the service. Choosing the right freelancer is easy:
1. You can Check the freelancer's profile.
2. You can Chat with the freelancer.
3. You can Choose a package that best fits your needs and place an order.
4. You can Track the progress and time using our free tools.
5. You can Review the delivered work and ask for revisions or accept the job if you are satisfied.
6. You can Rate and review the freelancer according to your experience with him/her and your funds will be released to the freelancer's account.
Get Free offers from OneChoice.no:
Too busy to browse for services? Just ask for what you need to be done by clicking request a service button on your home page, set your delivery time, budget, and receive custom offers straight to your inbox from professionals through Intmint.
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. How can I pay for the services/ Business to OneChoice.no?
ANS: We partnered with Paypal and we can accept any form of payment in across the global (India,USA,UK,Australia, Middle-East) including Debit cards, credit cards, Instant EFT, Mobicred, Masterpass, Zapper, and Scode
2. What should I do, if I am not happy with my delivery through intmint?
ANS: If you are not happy with your delivery, you can always ask the seller for revisions. You can also resolve any further issues with your order through our Resolution Center. If you cant solve the dispute with the seller you can contact customer support and we will help resolve your issues.
3. What do seller levels mean in OneChoice.no?
ANS: A seller level is a status earned by sellers based on ratings, performance, quality, and other factors. Top-rated sellers are the best sellers on our platform.
4. How can I contact the seller before placing the order with OneChoice.no?
ANS: Within the Service page, you will see a "Contact Me" button. We recommend contacting your seller before placing your order, especially if you have specific requirements.